- Job Title: Engineering/Quality Tech
- Reports To: Quality Team
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Supervises: None
Develop and perform inspections of fabricated tube assemblies using precision measuring equipment which includes CMM’s. Create reports of inspection results and submit results to customers. Maintain our ISO9001 Quality Management System.
- Reading and interpretation of blueprints and specifications.
- Inspection of production and first articles, using surface plates, coordinate measuring machines, calipers, micrometers, optical comparators, and any other precision measuring devices, instruments and equipment.
- Creation and submission of inspection data in accordance with customer requirements.
- Assist in supporting and maintaining compliance to ISO9001 Quality Management System.
- Maintain quality records and files.
- Participate in Quality Audits and surveillances
- Directs workers engaged in inspection and testing activities.
- Works with vendors to insure quality of all purchased parts for company use.
- Implements quality control training programs to key personnel.
- Investigates and adjusts customer complaints regarding quality.
- Makes improvements in current processes to improve efficiencies.
- ISO9001 awareness / quality responsibility.
- Write routine reports and correspondence.
- Understand and apply GD&T.
- Use and program PC-DMIS for use in inspections.
- And all other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree in a related field, Bachelors Degree a plus.
- Highly developed mechanical aptitude.
- Apply concepts of basic algebra, geometry and trigonometry.
- 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with APQP, PPAP, Control Plans, FMEA, Process Flow, MSA and Supplier Audits.
- Experience working in an ISO9001 and/or AS9100 environment.
- Experience in Microsoft Office
PLEASE EMAIL RESUMES TO: email@example.com