Location: Home Office (Preferred Locations Cincinnati or Columbus Ohio areas).
Coverage Region: Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, Pennsylvania, West Virginia
Reports To: Vice President, Sales and Marketing
Role Requirements: The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for direct sales efforts in the assigned territory. Identifying new opportunities, developing new accounts and maintaining existing customer relationships is the primary objective and responsibility of this remote sales position. Regional travel is anticipated to be approximately 50% depending upon opportunities and customer requirement.
Specific Job Functions:
- Develop and capture new business by targeting prospects and key accounts that builds upon existing Dynamic Tube account profiles as well as by establishing accounts which diversify markets and customer types in a manner aligned with DTI strategic planning.
- Manage and continually grow established territory accounts and customer relationships. This requires the ability and willingness to travel in the assigned region on a regular basis.
- Meet customer and prospect needs in cooperation with DTI inside sales, operations and various support staff. Share customer information and needed specification as needed.
- Maintain a cooperative loop of communication between DTI staff and customers/prospects to ensure successful performance and outcome.
- To successfully prospect for new opportunities whilst servicing existing accounts, fully understand DTI’s areas of specialization, capabilities and competitive landscape.
- Meet and /or exceed agreed upon goals and objectives in timely and regular fashion.
- Develop regional sales plans to achieve company objectives and communicate progress to such objectives in monthly reports submitted to the VP, Sales and Marketing.
- Generate profitable regional revenue growth through new and existing customers and markets spaces. Look to increase customer diversification to create a wider path to sales.
Education, Experience and Interpersonal Requirement:
- A four year technical degree or equivalent experience in a sales/sales engineering role.
- Previous experience in a sales and/or engineering role serving manufacturers of the markets and industries now served by Dynamic Tube such as; Heavy Construction OEM’s, Engine Manufactures, Agricultural OEM’s, Marine, Off Road and Specialty Equipment Manufacturers, Mining OEM’s, Material Handling, Railroad OEM’s, Etc.
- A self-starter who is focused, organized with a strong work ethic.
- The ability to establish and maintain solid and productive relationships.
- Maintain a sense of urgency commitment to follow through as needed to positive result.
- A team player approach to getting the job done.
Dynamic Tube – The Company
Located in Maquoketa, Iowa – DTI has been a leading supplier of fabricated tubing and assemblies in North America for over 40 years. Serving a variety of internationally known customers, DTI continues to offer a vast range of fabrication capabilities including CNC bending, auto-frettage, automatic and manual brazing, end forming, custom assemblies and specialize product kitting and packaging.
Typical products include: High pressure diesel fuel lines, hydraulic tube assemblies, Welded pipe assemblies, Structural welded and/ or brazed assemblies, handrails, water pipe assemblies, oil lines and refrigerant tubes.
To learn more about Dynamic Tube Inc. – Visit us on our website www.dtitube.com
Contact for Details and Resume Submital: Jeff Parke – email@example.com