- Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer
- Reports To: General Manager
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Supervises: None
Plans, coordinates, and directs quality control program designated to ensure continuous production of products consistent with established standards by performing the following duties personally or through others.
- Direct and manage the activities of the engineering department.
- Provides training, technical assistance and support to other departments.
- Provides overall ISO9001 focus to the plant.
- Establish and implement engineering work instructions and documentation as defined by ISO9001, company policy, and procedure
- Develops and analyzes statistical data and product specifications to determine present standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy of finished product.
- Determine, design and procure tooling/fixtures for production.
- Interprets quality control philosophy to key personnel in organization.
- Research, develop, and improve existing manufacturing processes as well as investigating alternative processes.
- Implement cost reduction programs.
- Provides training, technical assistance and support to other departments engaged in inspection and testing activities.
- Works with vendors to insure quality of all purchased parts for company use.
- Provide technical support for customer’s questions and concerns
- Prepare customer quotes as well as provides technical coordination.
- Research and analyze data such as customer design proposals, specifications, and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application.
- Investigates and adjusts customer complaints regarding quality.
- Makes improvements in current processes to improve efficiencies.
- ISO9001 awareness / quality responsibility.
- And all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university.
- Minimum of five years experience in quality assurance, preferably in the ISO-9001 environment.
PLEASE EMAIL RESUMES TO: email@example.com