Scroll to top
- High-Pressure Diesel Fuel Injection Lines
- Hydraulic Hard Lines – ORFS & JIC-Fitting
- Welded Pipe
- Brazed Assemblies
- 1/8″OD – 6″ ID Tube and Pipe Components Built to Spec
- Filter Bypass Lines
- Assemblies used as Production Subcomponents
- Handrails & Light Structural Weldments
- Specialty Tube & Pipe Assemblies
- Threaded and Welded Pipe Assemblies
- Specialized Wireway Conduits
- Cooling Water Tubes
- Compressed Air Line Assemblies
Hydraulic Power and Supply Lines
- Tubes can be bent, brazed or end-formed (Parflanged or 37-Degree flare), plated or painted, cleaned, tested, labeled, packaged and shipped to your specifications.
- 1/8″ to 2″ OD rigid round tubes, fabricated to customer specifications.
- Raw Material inventory of 400 tube diameters and wall thicknesses.
- Rotary Draw CNC Tube Bending 1/4″” OD to 3.5″ OD.
Pipe Weldments & Braze Parts
- MIG and TIG Weldments built to customer specification.
- Production parts, subcomponents, aftermarket, prototype and one-of-a-kind fuel manifolds.
- Induction, torch and rotary table Braze parts.
- Threaded and welded compressed air line assemblies.
- Light structural weldments, handrails, grab bars, etc.
Diesel Fuel Lines
- Fabrication of High-Pressure Diesel fuel injection lines for production, prototype, and aftermarket.
- Special capabilities include multiple radius bends on one line.
- Autofrettage to 140,000 PSI.
- equipment and procedures to meet fuel line cleanliness specs.
- Inventory of certified carbon and stainless fuel tubing include ODs of 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″, 4mm, 6mm, 8mm.