Dynamic Tube, Inc. (DTI) is always looking for quality individuals to join our team. One position we are looking for is general fabricators.
DTI manufactures tubing and pipe parts for some of the most recognized brand names in the global heavy equipment machinery industry. As such, their team relies on our team. So that’s where you come in!
If you want to learn the ropes of manufacturing and build a career in the manufacturing business, we provide an opportunity and training. Stop by DTI or Call today to introduce yourself and get more details! 563-652-5165.
Summary: Fabricator/ Builder
You’ll operate DTI machinery with attention to detail in order to build/ manufacture our customer’s parts and components in accordance to design and prints.
We build parts in batches, so our general fabricators are versatile, and will perform many processes. In essence, you can start by doing a little bit of everything, build skills, and develop an area of expertise into a rewarding career.
General Responsibilities And Expectations:
- Learn and demonstrate safety inside the plant at all times.
- Complete your training in order to learn the DTI’s manufacturing processes.
- Once trained, be responsible for working independently and in a team environment as a builder/ fabricator on various projects and pieces of machinery.
- Machinery operation includes but is not limited to; threading, grooving, coping, squaring ends, beveling, deburring, and end-forming of tubing and pipe.
- Operate saws to cut material to size.
- Test parts/ assemblies for leaks as specified and required utilizing DTI testing machinery.
- Clean and Inspect parts using DTI’s state-of-the-art cleaning and inspection equipment.
- Develop an understanding of the (ISO 9001:2015) Quality System common throughout the manufacturing world.
- Maintain accurate records of material usage and track time on internal DTI work orders.
- Effective communication with team members and managers to help complete projects efficiently.
Other General Attributes We Look For In A Team Member:
- Be safe and detail oriented.
- Maintain cleanliness of machinery and work stations after each use.
- Report any malfunctioning or damaged equipment.
- Be willing to learn and tackle various manufacturing processes and responsibilities in order to help get the job done.
- Be a team player. We work together on nearly every project!
- High school diploma.
- Or General education degree (GED)
- Or 1-3 months related manufacturing experience and/or training.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience would also be considered.
- Valid driver’s license.
In summary, stop by DTI (or call) today! Introduce yourself, fill out an application, and get more details. We’re happy to meet you. 563-652-5165.