Eastern Iowa is a hotbed of critical American manufacturing. Dynamic Tube is right in the thick of things. At DTI, we proudly manufacture parts for a customer base that features some of the most recognizable names in the Heavy Machinery Industry of Agriculture, Construction, Rail, Mining, Aerospace, and Defense.
If you’re interested in learning more about one of the following positions with the growing Dynamic Tube team, please contact us. You may apply in person at our head quarters at 1286 East Maple St, Maquoketa, IA 52060. You may also mail your resume or email direct attn: to Deb Swanson in HR, or firstname.lastname@example.org! Visit www.dtitube.com for more details!
- Maintain customer release schedules through Dynamic Tube’s ERP system.
- Generate customer transactions (invoicing, ASN, RMA) through various WEB based systems.
- Start, stop, and update customer quotes while using an ERP system to retrieve pricing history.
- Manage quote tracking system and provide information to management.
- Cross-train as backup for various office positions including: Purchasing, A/R, A/P, Sales, Customer Service, Human Resources.
- Support manufacturing and scheduling process as needed.
- Plans and organizes production scheduling by preparing, distributing, and closing production work orders.
- Analyze MRP suggestions and determines when to issue, maintain, and adjust production planning schedules.
- Compiles, creates, and issues work order packets for production.
- Audits and closes completed work orders.
- Track material usage and audits production labor entries.
- Enters and updates selected customer sales orders into the Vantage database.
- Fixturing, fit-up, tacking, welding, finishing, and inspection of welded parts.
- Reads, interprets, and performs to specifications, blueprints and job orders.
- Ability to build and assist with building fixtures, preparation of weld zones, tacking assemblies in position, using positioners, cleaning and repairing welds, and inspecting parts to customer specification.
- Braze parts and check parts for braze fillet and pull through.
- Tack weld parts for welding.
- Great way to join our welding team!
- Operate plant machines to fabricate sub components and customer parts as directed.
- Understand and demonstrate the ability to safely operate machine shop equipment.
- Assemble fabrications to tolerances shown on customer prints.
- Operate machinery to cope pipe/tubes, thread pipes, square ends of pipes, groove pipes, and bevel pipes.
- Operate saws to cut material to size and deburr.
- Leak test assemblies as required.
- Clean parts and assemblies.
- Maintain accurate records of material usage and work order progress.
- Organize, record, and prepare for the shipment of Customer products in the Finished Goods Department.
- Package product according to customer specifications and keep accurate documentation of all out-going shipments.
- Organize the parts in Finished Goods.
- Interpret router and package according to customer specifications.
- Document / report all out-going shipments.
- Pallet organization, preparation, and banding.
- Load trucks with shipments.
Call or Email today for more Information! 563-651-5165 or email@example.com!